Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The last day

Thanks for coming up tomorrow Mom and Dad, it should be fun, it was so cute last year.  Karen your tree is looking good.  Today the weather was really erratic.  Isaac was going to have a water play day at school but when we got up it was cloudy and my phone said rain so I just put him in normal clothes but when we were about to leave it was sunny so I changed him to his swimsuit.  They ended up playing with water outside but not all the kids had swimming suits on but he came home wet.  It was sad picking him up for the last time.  He has had a really good year their, it is had to change to something new but it should be a good change.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and that is always fun.  I laid Oliver down for a nap and we could hear him kicking the walls the whole time but he didn't want to get up until after she left.  I think the boys watched the paw patrol dvd two and half time today.  Ruthie is getting close to rolling from her back to front, she almost did it today but then caught herself.  Well everyone have a great night.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...