Monday, May 23, 2016

Helping Ruthie

Today was good, Randy took Isaac to school.  While he was gone we went grocery shopping also.  Oliver was upset so we went really fast.  Randy took Oliver and Isaac up to his house after school and they had a fun afternoon.  Me and Ruthie went on a walk and I made a dress for the doll.  I actually made three but two looked horrible and I used them to make the next ones better.  I decided not to send a doll to Vickie so I sent her package off also.  I attached a picture of the doll for Ruthie.  Casey mowed the lawn and it looks really nice.  We meet up with then at McDonald's and had dinner and then took the boys home.  Isaac has been taking a ton of photos of his stealth airplanes, I attached one.  We fed Ruthie some rice cereal for the first time.  Then Oliver wanted to feed her, it was cute.  I also attached a video of Oliver jumping Ruthie in her jumper.  Poor Ruthie has a lot of help.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...