Monday, May 23, 2016

Love the pictures

Rachel, I loved the pictures.  That dress is darling.  I think Karen bought it at Park City one day when we were there.  She is so cute.  Did you see on face book the cute announcement Marcie Morgan put on there.  It was so cute.  Not much going on with me.  Work was good.  I didn't work one minute over today.  I know I should have but I didn't.  We went grocery shopping.  Tomorrow, we are meeting Karen to get food for the weekend.  I am so excited to come to Logan on Thursday.  We are going to have a good time for sure.  It was such a pretty day outside.  Dad's allergies are bad.  Grasses are coming on.  Have a really nice Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...