Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Hump day

I made it through hump day.  I feel like I turned the corner at work. I told someone no today.  I just couldn't do it and it felt really nice.  I am going to get caught back up.  Not much else going on with me.  I still have a bad cough and I had to leave a  meeting twice that I was taking notes in because I couldn't stop coughing.  Embarrassing.  It is such nice weather outside today.  Karen I love your sun.  It is perfect for you room.  Robin, I am glad you had a good day also.  Rachel, I am all set to come to preschool graduation.  I think that will be so much fun.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy birthday

 I can't believe she is three. Time goes to fast. I am glad she had a good day. I got up and went grocery shopping and then mowed the la...