Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Hour over

Today was good I lost track of time at work so now I'm an hour over. But I got alot done. I just need to burn the time over the week which I won't mind. I hope my federal tax return comes soon. I'm jealous. Go buy something fun. Karen the comedy guy is at 6pm on may 21st. I wasn't sure if that was to late for dinner. But it's Texas road house. And we are eating first so it will be around 6. Anyway that is all for me I had the night off. Walter took me to cafe rio for dinner. We were going to see the captain America movie but it was packed. So we are going to try tomorrow. Have a good night

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy birthday

 I can't believe she is three. Time goes to fast. I am glad she had a good day. I got up and went grocery shopping and then mowed the la...