Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Puddle Jumping

Karen sorry we didn't see Captain America and sorry about your weed eater, we failed.  I am glad that you got your tax return.  Mom I hope that you start feeling better and get over that cough, that is no fun.  Today was good.  Oliver is still cranky but I am staying patient.  We played outside this morning and read books which was nice.  It was nice this morning then rained all afternoon.  Jenn came and sewed and we had a good time.  She is going to sub for my Sunday school class this weekend which is really nice of her.  Casey got his car inspected after work and ran some errands.  Isaac said on the Mother's day card that he likes doing crafts with me so I have been trying to do more with him.  We did crafts all afternoon and evening.  It was fun and he was really happy.  Casey had scouts and after he got home the rain had cleared so we went on a walk.  The boys started jumping in puddles and having fun so we didn't go far.  It was nice to get out a bit.  Thanks for everything.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy birthday

 I can't believe she is three. Time goes to fast. I am glad she had a good day. I got up and went grocery shopping and then mowed the la...