Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's day Mom, we love you.  I am glad that you had a good day.  We went to bed late last night so the boys slept in till 10:00 and I woke them up.  They were tired.  Ruthie got up at 8 and then she took a nap at 9:30 so I sewed for a bit which was fun.  Church is crazy.  Oliver was grumpy so Casey took him out to the car, he was screaming the whole way out.  Ruthie pooped so I took her and Isaac out.  The primary was singing so we finished up in time to get Isaac up to the front.  Then we sat in the back again and Ruthie was crying so we just stayed in the hall after that.  Oliver wouldn't go to nursery and Ruthie was tired so Casey just took them home.  After church I looked in Oliver's mouth and a molar had come in so hopefully the others will be in fast.  Ruthie rolled over from her front to back also, she is getting it.  While Oliver and Ruthie napped Isaac watched a movie with Casey so I got to sew again, it was fun.  Thanks again for the fun weekend, I am sad that the quilt show is only once a year.  I want to play Catan again, that game is so fun.

Love
Rachel















No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy birthday

 I can't believe she is three. Time goes to fast. I am glad she had a good day. I got up and went grocery shopping and then mowed the la...