Monday, May 9, 2016

Monday

Randy picked up Isaac for school and Oliver wanted to go with so he went grocery shopping with Randy.  Me and Ruthie went for a walk which was nice and then I sewed while she napped.  After school Isaac went up to Randy's house and Oliver and Ruthie stayed here and took naps.  When Casey got home I went grocery shopping and he made bread which was really good.  I forgot to say that I cut the boys hair yesterday, it looks a lot better.  We got out Ruthie's jumper today and she liked it.  The boys really liked it also, it entertained all of them.  The weather was really weird today.  It was nice to have some sunny times.  Everyone have a great night.  Robin, I am glad that she liked the table runner, it was really cute.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy birthday

 I can't believe she is three. Time goes to fast. I am glad she had a good day. I got up and went grocery shopping and then mowed the la...