Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Sun

Karen, I really like that sun.  Good job and thanks for the picture.  Mom good job on saying No, that is hard but you can't do everything.  Thanks for coming up for the graduation, it is so fun and the kids are so cute.  Today was good.  This morning at breakfast Oliver was crying and saying no Isaac's house, he just wanted to be outside all day and that is what we did.  It was so nice outside.  Oliver did take a nap and the water melting beads came so me and Isaac did that, it was fun.  After dinner we went up to Green canyon and walked around.  It was a lot of fun and felt good to hike a bit.  I didn't get any pictures up their, I didn't bring my phone.  Well have a good night and a good Thursday.

Love
Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy birthday

 I can't believe she is three. Time goes to fast. I am glad she had a good day. I got up and went grocery shopping and then mowed the la...