Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Clip board of fun?

Karen, I can't believe that they didn't pave the road.  The kid told me they were doing it on Monday.  I am sorry.  Robin, I think that is funny you thought you were seeing double.  You are tired.  I talked with Rachel today and we were thinking of a Father's Day plan.  How about we meet at Snowbasin  and ride the Gondola and then go out to dinner?  How does that sound.  I wasn't sure what time Rachel got done with church or if Robin had t work.  Let me know how that sounds. If the plan doesn't work we can met up at different times.  Not much else going on with us.  We have been walking every night after work and I am really liking that.  It was a pretty day today.  Have a nice hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...