Friday, June 17, 2016

Pamper

Today was nice. I met up with walter and he said he would go with me to get a pedicure. He's feet had alot of dead skin and cracking. The ladies were not excited about his feet but we had fun. Then he had a va meeting so I went my own way. Sports authority by me closes tomorrow. They had 70 percent off their items. I just went in to check it out. There wasn't alot but they had some boys jackets. So I bought some cloths for the boys. The are big but they are winter cloths so hopefully one day they fit. Then I got my massage. It was nice but now I'm really tired.

Are we.doing something for father's day? I am trying out a project that will be some later tomorrow for dad and I work sunday. I am not sure of you want to meet up tomorrow or sometime next week. Have a good saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...