Friday, June 17, 2016

Crazy

I am glad that you had a fun time Robin, that sounds nice.  Thanks for the boys stuff, you are super sweet.  I hope that Dad feels better, getting a book is a good idea.  Today ended up being pretty busy.  We went to the library and got our summer reading prize this morning which was fun.  Isaac had a dentist appointment and he was super scarred.  They were really good with him and it went a lot better than last time.  One of the nurses held Ruthie and Oliver was good to play a game so I held Isaac while they worked on him.  He has an infection under his filling so they are going to pull the tooth next week since it can affect his permanent teeth.  So we had to go get a prize since he was braze, they had a clearance hot wheel so we scored.  Then I had to go to the place where he is getting his teeth worked on to sign some papers for sedation.  We grabbed some breadsticks and headed home.  By then it was almost 2 so I got some stuff ready for camping and then when Casey got home they left.  Ruthie took a good nap so I was able to sew for a while, then when she got up we ran some errands.  When I was putting Ruthie to sleep the boys came home.  Oliver didn't want to be their and when they got home he threw up so he isn't feeling good.  Isaac and Casey went back up and I hope that it is a better time for them.  We are going to leave at probably 1:30 on Sunday and we should be their at 2:30 if that works for everyone.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...