Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Today was a Bust

Isaac didn't sleep well last night, he ended up sleeping with me in our bed and Casey went downstairs.  Oliver got up twice also so it was a long night.  They were having a star wars activity at the library this afternoon and I was looking forward to it but Isaac was saying how cold he was and he felt hot, he had a bit of a fever.  So we just stayed home and Isaac stayed on the cough all day.  He was grumpy also.  He got up this evening and ate and played outside for a bit.  I don't think he is too sick just a cold.  Casey needed some things for his camp so me and Oliver ran to the store and that was fun just the two of us.  Well everyone have a good night and a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...