Saturday, June 18, 2016

Saturday

Oliver was doing better this morning, he slept with me last night and did good.  We walked to the farmers market this morning to see Calleen, it was hot but a nice walk.  We played outside for a while.  Casey and Isaac made it home and they had a pretty good time.  Casey was super tired so he took a nap for a while and Isaac got to play with his new hotwheels.  When Casey got up we were watching paw patrol and Oliver fell asleep for like 4 hours.  I was hoping to go walk around summer fest but it didn't work out so we just ate otter pops in the backyard, it was a good evening.  I am excited to see everyone tomorrow.  Thanks for meeting up.


Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...