Saturday, June 18, 2016

Interesting day

Our day turned out to be an interesting day but a good one.  We went to get our hair cut and it was a half hour wait.  I tried to book a time on line and it wouldn't work.  We decided not to wait and go by a printer cartridge for my printer.  The toner was out and I need to print all the stuff for that dizzy clinic on Monday.  We went to Best Buy and they had the printer cartridge.  I was so relieved because the printer is getting really old.  We walked to the jeep and noticed it had a big nail stuck in the side of the tire.  Dad said we should take it to Pep Boys because we had a warranty there on the tires.  We drove over their and dad dropped me off at the mall.  There was a warranty and we got all 4 tires replaced for $100.00 and that was because we wanted them to mount them.  It took 5 hours and we had such a fun time walking around the mall.  We tried beds and looked at stores and people watched.  It was really fun.  They said our tie rod was wearing and we needed a new one but there was no way they were touching anything after the radiator drama.  I thought Casey could look at it and see what he thought.  They said it would be fine to drive it but that was why the tire was wearing a little bit different.  We went to dinner afterwards and Hot Dynasty.  We hadn't eaten there for a long time.  It tasted so good.  We ate the whole thing.  It is interesting how you start your day thinking one way and end up a whole different day.  It was nice to go slow.  I talked with Robin and I think it would be fun on 4th of July to play with her new photo shop and fix up some of Rachel's pictures and print them.  I need a new picture for work.  Everyone have a nice Sunday.  I am excited to hook up.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...