Tuesday, June 14, 2016

The best sandwich

Mom, we have church until 2.  I have to teach but I was thinking of leaving early around 1:30.  So we would be their around 2:30 or 3.  Is that alright?  Mom Casey changed the oil in your car and the front brakes looked new, so you should be good to go.  Today was good, we went grocery shopping this morning.  Oliver pushed the little cart around and liked that.  I made the best sandwich for lunch.  I love Cuban sandwiches and Alton Brown had a easy recipe so I made it and it hit the spot.  I may make it everyday for the rest of my life.  Randy picked the boys up this afternoon and they went and got some planets for the ceiling and had a good time.  Casey made a million enchiladas for his lunches so me and Ruthie hung out.  I tried to go on a walk with her but I chose a new way and it was too bumpy and she didn't like it.  I finished Karen's quilt top and now I am going to quilt it.  Everyone enjoy this cooler weather, I love it.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...