Thursday, August 18, 2016

Big busy day

it was a busy day. At work was really busy the lady over zero harm is taking 6weeks leave and she has been giving me all the stuff that needs to be done. My headache was better today I drank a coke and kept on ibuprofen. We are going to meet Karen tomorrow and get her a lawn mower after work. I am excited for Saturday. We had our summer picnic and it turned out nice, it was hot but no wind. It is my first full week back.  I can,t believe how fast August is going. Love you guys mom Rachel, I am glad the shower went well. I loved the quilt she better appreciate all the work you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...