Sunday, August 14, 2016

Nice Weekend

We had a nice weekend.  I love going to the Kingdom Ball.  One of the boys was dressed up like Prince Ali fro Aladdin.  He was so cute.  Today we went to Park City on our way home and had lunch and went and saw Suicide Squad.  It was good.  Plot explanation was too long, took half the movie but other than that it was good.  I did laundry when we got back home.  I still hadn't caught back up from when we went to California.  Last week at this time we were coming home from Lego Land.  Sure have been having a fun August for sure.  Josh Groban next week.  Does it get any better than this?  I don't care if Isaac wants to come.  It is really up to you Rachel if you need the break.  Have a nice Monday.  Good luck Robin with the doctor.  I hope they figure out what is going on.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...