Thursday, August 18, 2016

Cloudy

I am sorry that you aren't feeling good Mom, I hope that you are feeling better soon, that is so rough.  This morning was kind of gloomy and the kids were tired so we just were lazy.  Casey came home at lunch not feeling good and then fell asleep for the rest of the afternoon.  He said he felt a bit better after that.  Calleen needed some help buying a new computer so her and Casey went and looked and then hurried home so I could go to the shower and then when I got home they went back out.  I had a fun time at the baby shower.  I talked with Casey's aunts and then a lady I kind of know who likes to quilt.  It is fun to talk to people.  Kimi got a lot of cute things also.  Well hang in their everyone it is almost Josh Groban.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...