Monday, August 15, 2016

Doctor?

Robin when I texted about Halloween, I forgot to ask how the doctor went.  I hope he knows what is going on.  I have been worried.  Rachel cute pictures.  I am glad that some of the teeth have broken through.  She should also be getting two more on the bottom.  Poor little thing.  It will be fun to have Isaac come to Josh.  He will love it.  Work was good and we went to get stuff for our company picnic on Thursday.  I forgot all about it so we went and bought some table clothes at Zuchers.  It has all it's Halloween stuff out.  It made me excited.  Everyone have a great Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...