Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Down to the wire

Kimi has a baby shower tomorrow and I have been having late nights trying to finish it in time.  Today I only had the binding to do so Casey watched the kids for a half and hour and I finished it up.  It feels good to be done.  This morning me and Ruth were turning on the water and I checked the garden and the beans were ready.  I have really neglected the garden this year, it was is a mess.  Last night we were thinking of things to do with apricots and I thought of scones.  But then I decided it was easier to buy them so we went and got a couple this afternoon.  Hastings is going out of business so we walked around that but their wasn't any good deals.   Imogene came over when we got home.  They got wet and have a fun time.  I sent her home to get dry clothes on and then both girls came back over.  Casey made salmon to go along with our garden beans, it tasted really good.  We went on our evening walk which was been a lot of fun.  I also bought Isaac a ticket for the concert so he is ready to go.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...