Monday, August 15, 2016

Teeth

Ruthie and Isaac didn't sleep well last night so it was another long night.  Her two front teeth have broken through so she just has one more to go.  It was bleeding today so I think it is about through.  We went grocery shopping today and the kids did really good this time.  It was fun.  I had a dentist appointment and I don't have cavities but my gums are bad.  She thinks it is the pregnancy hormone, they can last for up to a year, and the lack of sleep.  I think that they will be better next time.  Casey wasn't feeling well so he canceled his.  After dinner we played outside for a while and then me and the kids went on a walk while Casey mowed the lawn.  I went earlier today and it worked out better for giving us more time for bed time.  For Saturday, Isaac really wants to see Josh Groban so I am going to bring him along.  We are still going to sew if that is OK, I think he will be fine.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...