Thursday, September 29, 2016

Colors

It looks like you had fun tonight at Gardner Village.  I wish I could of come. Today was good for us.  We went grocery shopping while Isaac was at school.  It was my day for car pool and the boys are cute.  The made apple sauce and were excited about that.  Isaac talks about colors a lot so we ordered him a color wheel and it came today.  He loved it and we looked at all the colors you make.  Isaac went and played at Imogeans house today.  They have a dog so Isaac was worried but still went and had fun.  The internet hasn't been working great so Casey and Oliver went and got a new router tonight.  Isaac didn't want to go so we stayed home.  They internet has been working great now.  Enjoy your Friday and thanks for everything.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...