Saturday, October 1, 2016

Saturday

I love your makeup Robin.  After we went to Lagoon I went back and looked at your pictures again, you do a good job.  Today was good and busy.  We just relaxed this morning and watched a movie.  Ruthie can climb stairs now, and she loves it.  She is also crawling a lot better.  When Casey got up we went to Somebodies attic and dropped off some of Oliver's old clothes.  Isaac found a gun and sunglasses, I attached a picture.  After lunch the girls next door came over and spent the afternoon.  We made caramel apples with them.  They liked to eat the caramel and candy the best.  We were getting bowls out for stuff and a cup fell on Casey's phone and cracked the glass.  So after dinner we went to best buy to get a new one but it is such a racket we didn't get one.  We are looking at other options.  I have a old phone he is going to use.  Casey made enchiladas from our garden tomatoes for dinner and it tasted really good.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...