Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wednesday

This week is flying by, I can't believe it is already Wednesday.  We went to the fun park story time today.  They do a good job and the kids have fun.  Oliver always has a meltdown but he calms down and we go back.  Isaac has been wanting fried rice so Casey made that for dinner and it tasted really good.  Calleen has a farmer market on Wednesday's Casey took Ruth and Isaac to it.  Oliver was still napping so I stayed home with him which was fun for me.  When they got home the girls came over and played until bed time.  I hope that everyone gets some rest and has a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...