Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Fun night

I had to go to work early to set up a meeting so I left work early and we took traxs to Gateway for our oil class.  It was fun and we had a good time.  They have all different flavors of balsamic vinegar to go with the oils.  We learned a lot and are going to try it. We got pomegranate and tangerine balsamic and the tasted really good.  We will have to take you to the store at Gateway.  They have been there for 6 years.  I am excited.  Thank you Karen!  It was raining so we went into Charming Charlies and they had an umbrella.  They also had cheap tights so I got you some Robin for your costume.  Love the pictures Rachel.  Good job on them, you are getting really good.  Tomorrow we are getting together at Gardner Village.  I am excited to hook up.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...