Friday, September 30, 2016

Friday

What a nightmare about your machine Robin, I hope that they are able to fix it.  We had a good day.  We went to story time while Isaac was at school and the kids had fun.  Oliver is so cute their, I probably say that every week, sorry.  We watched a show while Ruthie napped and that was nice.  Then Oliver took a nap and me and Isaac did beads.  Imogene came over for a little bit but she wasn't supposed to so she didn't stay long.  We got the bubble guns out and Casey made some bubble liquid and the boys had a fun time playing with that.  Thanks for everything and have a good night.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...