Tuesday, September 27, 2016

It's Tuesday

Sorry I didn't blog I fell asleep last night watching netflix. Lagoon was fun thanks for going. I get another set of tickets in October if you want to go. I was going to give them to Walters family. But due to unfortunate circumstances they are now up for grabs. I can get the dates for you. Today was good, I didn't want to work but I think that is my natural emotional state now. I have the 4th off as well. Are we still doing garden village on thursday mom?
They called and said my machine is ready but I work scheels today and tomorrow so I am picking it up sometime this week.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...