Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Tuesday

Those pictures made me laugh, thank Robin.  I am glad that your machine is done.  Thanks everyone for coming up on the 4th and thanks for spending the night Karen, that will be fun.  Today was pretty good.  We went to walmart while Isaac was at school and got Ruthie some more socks, I keep loosing all of hers.  They had a new Thomas movie so we got that also.  After school the boys watched it, it is pretty dumb.  I had to go visiting teaching.  I took Isaac and Ruthie, Oliver was napping so he stayed with Casey.  It was the worst.  Everyone was late so I was their forever and they just talked with each other.   After dinner Casey had scouts and the girls came over to play.  They are staying which was good news.  Not much else going on, I hope that everyone has a good night.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...