Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Clip board of fun

I had a nice time meeting up with Robin tonight.  Thanks for doing that.  We walked around Joanns and that was really fun.  We talked about painting Isaac's room and Robin said she could take next Friday off and help.  Karen do you want to come up?  I am taking Thursday and Friday off so we will be around.  I wasn't sure if you would prefer us to just take the kids after school on Friday and let you guys do the work.  We can plan.  The kids are growing up way to fast.  I can't get over how fast they are growing.  Not much else going on with us.  Be careful in the snow.  Karen I hope you don't get a lot.  Your house might become an igloo ;)  Robin I love your sayings.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...