Thursday, January 19, 2017

Thursday

Casey took today off to go to Clifton to help Calleen get everything cleaned up and fix her truck but things didn't work out with the part being here, they had it come in and then sent it back for some reason.  It was supposed to be here again today but it never came so he ended up just staying home.  Isaac had school and I think had a good time.  I watched Neve this afternoon and she is cute and plays well.  Then Randy called and said that it was Kimi's birthday so we went up their for pizza and cake.  Isaac was so grumpy and nothing was what he wanted that eventually I took him home and Casey took the other home later.  I talked to him and he calmed down.   We got a inch or two of snow, it made it road really slippery.  Thanks everyone for helping paint.  I am excited.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...