Sunday, January 15, 2017

Nice Weekend

I had a nice weekend.  Thanks for coming down Rachel.  I love the aquarium.  It is such a nice place.  I so enjoyed watching the sharks get fed.  It was very interesting.  Robin, I hope you had a nice weekend.  Karen and Rachel were amazed at how much snow we didn't have.  It is suppose to be really stormy the end of the week again.  Casey made it home with our Jeep.  I thought he was very brave for driving it.  Rachel  make sure to thank him.  Everyone have a great Martin Luther King day.  It would be better if I didn't have to work  :)  I even have to go in early to help set up.  Lucky me.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...