Friday, January 20, 2017

Friday

I want to cut my hair also Robin but I can't decide to go long or short.  I am glad you are getting it cut.  Today was good, we kept busy all day which is nice.  I watched Henry's sister and brother this morning.  They are good kids and it was fun.  My visiting teachers came over this afternoon and it was good to met them.  I took the kids to the bounce and slide and let them run around for a while, it was nice to get out.  I brought Isaac's Judo outfit and he changed afterwards and I dropped him off.  Oliver wanted to go to the cheese factory so we went their and he was so cute.  He loves getting a cheese sample and then chocolate milk.  We went home just for a little bit and then went back to get Isaac.  Oliver fell asleep on the way their and has been out ever since.  The part for the truck came in so Casey went up after work and is hopefully fixing it.  I hope that everyone has a good weekend and get some rest.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...