Saturday, January 21, 2017

Saturday

I like your hair Robin, good job.  That is fun to do something different.  We had a good day.  It snowed for much of the day but it was pretty snow so that was nice.  I needed to go grocery shopping this morning but no one wanted to go so just me and Ruthie went.  After lunch Kelly and Randy came over and they fixed Kelly's car and got it running.  In the afternoon I took the kids to the jump zone and they had a fun time.  Ruthie usually just sits on my lap but today she was out and on everything.  I had to take her to the baby area and she was wild and loved it.  The boys were good to jump on the big kid place by themselves and then Oliver came over and played with us.  They got cookies for a snack.  When we got home they were done with the car so Randy took us out to Mcdonalds for dinner in Smithfield with the play land.  I am hoping that the kids are worn out and sleep well tonight.   I finished binding my green and pink quilt.  I really like how it turned out, it was fun to make.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...