Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Wednesday

Today went pretty good, I was kind of tired and felt grumpy.  Isaac had school and I was going to go to the fun park but Oliver was grumpy and it seemed like too much for him to go so we stayed home and had a fun time.  Isaac has been freezing his drinks and today the boys spent a hour playing with the frozen ice and drinking the water that melted.  Then Isaac had Martial arts and he only stayed for an hour.  Casey tried to pick up a part for the truck but they sent it back for some dumb reason but they should have it tomorrow by noon.  He took the day off to go help him Mom so he is just going to wait for the part and then head up.   You guys are awesome and I hope that you have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...