Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Good day

I had a nice day at work.  I got so much done.  It felt really nice.  I need a couple more of those days.  We went to the pharmacy and then to Walmart after work.  I love to look at all the Valentine stuff.  I always have.  It snowed most of the day here but nothing too bad.  The roads were always good so that is nice.  Robin are you still planning on Logan on Friday?  We are going to leave on Thursday and I am going to sew with Rachel on Thursday with her group and then paint on Friday.  It is suppose to be super cold again.  At least the snow is going to stop for awhile.  Nothing else going on with us.  It is nice that it is staying light a little longer.  Karen your soup for lunch was yummy.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...