Monday, January 23, 2017

You guys got hammered

Karen, you and Rachel were buried this time.  We got a little snow but nothing too bad.  It looked really bad around 2 but the roads cleared off pretty fast.  I can't believe how much snow we are getting.  Rachel, Isaac is going to have to go to school until July just to make up missing all these days.  Work was OK and I went early so I left early also.  I think me and dad have a stomach bug.  We just took it easy and hopefully we will be better tomorrow.  Robin that is fun you got to go home early.  I am glad your work is quiet for a little while.  Did they love your bulletin board?  Hopefully tomorrow won't be such bad weather.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...