Monday, January 23, 2017

Snow Day

We had another snow day today and you are right Mom we have a lot to make up.  Isaac loved it though and we had a day off and it was nice.  He stayed in his pajamas all day.  I had Oliver just walk around without a diaper all morning and he did really well peeing in the potty.  At lunch I put underwear on him but he peed in those.  I am just going to keep trying in the mornings.  When Ruthie was sleeping we went out and went sledding down the deck.  Isaac loved it and it was fun to be outside.  Oliver had a hard time in the deep snow so me and him went in and watch Isaac from the window.  We did watch a ton of Thomas again.  We skipped Martial Arts and are just going to go again on Wednesday.  Casey took us out to dinner at the Mediterranean place and it was so good.  We both forgot our wallets though but they were nice and I left my phone and Casey ran back and paid.  Isaac and Casey went sledding the back yard a bit before bed, they had fun.  I hope the storm isn't

Love
Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...