Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Sick Day

Isaac threw up a couple more times in the night so we kept him home from school.  He didn't throw up today but he wasn't a hundred percent and was pale.  I think he will be ready to go back tomorrow.  I was tired today Ruthie didn't sleep the night before and Isaac didn't sleep last night.  After lunch the boys were watching a show and I took a little nap and it made me feel a lot better.  Casey was going to go skiing this last weekend but it never worked out so Nate came up today and they went skiing this evening.  Casey was excited.  We made cookies after dinner but Oliver was insistent on taking a bath.  He is getting pretty good at getting undressed so he got undressed and I gave him and Ruthie a bath.  Me and Isaac were about done with the cookies so it worked out.  So they went to sleep early which is good I think they were all tired.  Thanks for coming up tomorrow Mom and Dad.  I am excited to sew and to get Isaac's room ready.  Thanks Robin for coming up Friday, it will be fun.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...