Sunday, January 22, 2017

Quiet day

Well I kept waiting for the snow all day but we never really got any.  Which was nice.  I slept in and took an nap.  We did go over to best buy and walk around.  We got a new DVD player for our bedroom.  The one we have is a google Sony one and they aren't supporting it any more so we can't get UTube or any thing else that is fun.  We bought the one exactly like our living room.  I started reading my book Karen and everytime I started reading it I fell asleep.  I guess I really need some rest.  I have to work early tomorrow.  I hope the roads are good.  I am sorry about Ruthie's eye.  That is so hard when they fall.  I hope it gets better really soon.  Robin, I love your bullentin board.  That turned out just the way you wanted it.  Have a nice Monday.  January is almost over with.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...