Tuesday, January 24, 2017

More Snow

We got more snow last night but they had school today which was good.  Isaac had a good day at school and the roads weren't too bad.  I had to shovel a bit because the van got stuck in the driveway and Ruthie hate being outside but I got it done.  Oliver really really wanted the train Hiro as a master track so after we picked up Isaac we went to get one but they didn't have it at Shopko.  I will probably have to order it online, maybe for his birthday.  Casey had scouts and I had young women's.  I just brought the kids to the church and he took them home when he was done, it worked out good.  Isaac threw up on the way home with Casey.  He had been complaining that his stomach hurt earlier.  I hope that he is feeling better tomorrow.  Ruthie had something bothering her last night and she didn't sleep well.  Thanks for everything and enjoy your day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

Oliver and Ruthie played trains together without fighting

The mailbox



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...