Thursday, January 26, 2017

Sewing

Robin that sounds awesome for tomorrow.  If you want to get up here around lunch time and then we can work after lunch.  If you want to spend the night that would be awesome, we would love to have you.  Karen, I am glad that you went to the doctor about your toe, I hope that it feels better.  Today was fun.  Mom and Dad came up and Dad watched the kids all day which was amazing of him.  Me and Mom went and sewed with my quilt group.  A lady had 50 pillows cases to make so we helped her sew those and it was fun.  Tonight we all went to Lowes and got paint and flooring for Isaac's room so we are ready to go.  Thanks for coming up Robin and drive safe.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...