Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Nice day

Well my day was good.  The secretary's in administration bought me a thank you gift for helping them.  I thought that was awful nice of them.  It is a beautiful picture and a blanket.  Work was OK.  I am just so overwhelmed, I can't keep up but I did make progress today.  That is a cute poem Rachel.  Robin, I love your speakers.  Karen we are going to come up and help fix that leak.  I wasn't sure what the plan was to paint Oliver's room.  Do we have a plan?  I think I am getting a cold.  I have the worst runny nose and I have been sneezing all day.  I made a casserole tonight and it tasted so good.  I made enough so we get to eat it again tomorrow.  Everyone have a great 1st day of February.  We made it through January.  Karen said it was really warm at her place today.  I was jealous.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...