Saturday, February 4, 2017

Saturday

I like your sorting hat Robin, you are very creative.  We had a good day also.  My visiting teachers came over this morning which was nice.  We were supposed to clean the church but we slept in and missed it.  I took the kids and went grocery shopping and Casey worked on the jeep.  Casey likes working on it and it is fun for him.  Calleen and Allen came and visited for a while and it was good to see them.  She is working on fixing up the house and it sounded nice.  Isaac has been working on making a Robot out of boxes and he worked on that for most of the day.  Casey and Isaac went to Lowe's and bought a bigger box for him to use.  Oliver woke up really early this morning so I put him and Ruthie to bed while their were gone.  It is nice to have them in separate rooms so we can put him to bed early.  I hope that everyone has a good Sunday.

Love
Rachel

She loves EZ Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...