Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Tuesday

I am sorry you guys had crappy days.  That is a lot of problems Karen, good job fixing them.  I loke your speaker Robin.  I think Isaac is on the mend and was able to go to school today.  I bought some hangers for Oliver and a curtain for Isaac's room.  I moved and cleaned thing up today and it felt nice to get things done.  Jenn came over for a while and we talked and hand sewed.  I made soup for dinner and it tasted good.   At young women's we planned the activities for the beehives for the next couple months so I felt good about that.  I may need to borrow your sewing machine Karen if that is alright with you.

Love
Rachel

Isaac wrote a cute poem this afternoon

Translation
Their was a snowman
with a eaten nose
it went up stairs
it went inside
a house it melted
inside the nose
fell off first


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...