Saturday, February 4, 2017

Nice Day

We had a nice day.  The sun came out and it felt so nice.  Most of the snow has melted here.  We went to Gateway and got some oil.  I went to Charlie's and got me a new necklace.  I broke one of mine the other day and I like Charlie's necklaces.  We went to Sam's afterwards and got a chicken for dinner.  It tasted really good.  I got up late and took a nap.  I think I needed that more than I thought I did.  Everyone have a nice Sunday.  I sure love this warmer weather.  Rachel Thank Casey for working on the jeep.  I hope it isn't too much work.  Robin, I love your sorting hat.  That is cool and Rachel I love your rug.  Karen I am glad you got the oil changed.  I am sure you will use it a lot more before the snow is over with.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...