Tuesday, January 31, 2017

What a morning

Well this morning my fridge beeped that it was time to replace the filter. Since I had one already I thought I would throw it in really quick. Then I ran a gallon of water thru like it said you are suppose. But apparently I needed to turn it a little bit more. So i had water sprayed everywhere in the fridge. It was even in all the draws. So I fixed the filter and then I had to dry my fridge out. It took a while, but silver lining my fridge is now clean. Then as I dumped the gallon of water in my sink I heard water dripping. Apparently when I used my disposal last night it shook my drain pipe loose. So I cleaned that up befor work also. Then after work I fixed the pipe. So whew! It was a crazy morning. I considered just going back to bed, but I was good and went to work instead. Work was good but busy. One of our customers is presenting one of our products in development tomorrow so I had to get models and helped with pricing done today. I got all my stuff done so that was good. I hope everyone had a great day. Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...