Today was good. Isaac didn't have school and I had ideas but everyone just wanted to play at home and it was fun. We did go to the hobby lobby and got some wood things to paint and then we went to panda for lunch. Isaac went to marital arts this evening and their were a ton of people their. We went to the cheese factory while we were waiting. Oliver was in heaven. Everyone have a good Friday.
Love
Rachel
Thursday, February 2, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
I had a good day. We got up and played for a bit with Luna. Then we went to the aviary. It was fun weekend even made it to the bird show. T...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...



No comments:
Post a Comment