Friday, February 3, 2017

Friday

Isaac had parent teacher conference so they had early out yesterday with no school for kindergarten and then no school for everyone today.  I had his conference today and he is doing really well at school.  He got 100% on all his tests and he is doing a lot better at following directions.  His fine motor is a lot better also.  It was so fun to go and hear great things about him.  Randy watched the kids while I went which was really nice of him.  He took the boys up to his house after I got back.  They were having another sewing day to finish up the pillow cases so I went up and sewed for a bit with Ruth.  It was fun to talk and we got a total of 86 done, her daughter said that was good enough.  When Ruthie napped I finished up making a rug for the kitchen.  It turned out pretty good.  I had to use my old machine and it made me love my new one so much more.  Isaac came home and I ran him to Judo.  We had a late dinner and then put the kids to bed.  I hope that everyone has a good weekend and get some rest.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...