Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Big busy day
I am so glad that you are all starting to feel better. I am sorry that Oliver is still not doing well. Poor little guy. You tell him that Grandma and Grandpa are worried about him. Work was busy today and that made the day go really fast. Dad woke up with his cough a lot worse and throwing up. He stayed home and I called Dr. Strong and he is going in tomorrow afternoon to just get checked and make sure he is OK. Robin, I hope all is well with you. Everyone have a great hump day. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday
My day was good. I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment